Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Your Choice


When the world’s ways are stripped from my view, I can see clearly.
When the ropes are cut from my hands, I am free.
When Your light shines into my life, darkness flees.
Because of Your sacrifice I am free, but I don't know how to be.

I fumble through the pure, holy light,
the darkens behind me reminding me of the past.
How dare you walk in this light,
you don't deserve it.
Look you fumble, you still fall short!
You say you'll try, but you don't
you may try but you fail. You can't do it.

Lord, why, why!? Why did you suffer for me?
Look, look at what I am, can't you see?
I am a failure, a sinner, I can never be.
I can never be pure and holy
I try but I stumble and fall I don't deserve to be free

My child, a strong voice sounds within my soul
I know what you are, I created you I know
I know and see what you think, say, and do
But I love you, just the way that you are
I see that you try, but you try without Me
you do things to please, and try to be new
but without Me, none of these thing can you do
you need to trust Me, let Me give you strength
your past is forgiven it's already been done
accept it and know those sins are not counted, not even one
you know they were wrong, and you want to change
but you are right that you don't have the strength to on
because you are week, you are tired and weary
the ways of the world have brought you down
it's crushed your soul, and filled you with doubt
and many other things you could do without

So give it to Me, give Me it all
and trust in Me I won't let you fall
take My hands I'll guide you through the light
and soon my child, you will have sight
depend on My strength, listen to My voice!
Will you take My hand, it's your choice.





(What my creative mind can do at 12am in 15min)

No comments: